T1® / Downloads / Factory Settings
- T1® Original Factory Presets and documents ← Download link.
Use this file to restore the T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine to its original factory configuration. It contains: Original T1 Factory Scenes, Presets and User Scenes. Use these files for backup purposes or for resetting your T1 back to it's original state.
- Original T1 Factory Scenes.
- Original T1 Presets. (link goes to a list of the original presets)
- Original T1 Users Scenes. Note this is a blank bank.
- Empty ToneMatch® A, B or C Bank. Use this if you want to remove any of your ToneMatch® A, B or C banks.
L1® Updater Application
In order to use the files described below you need to install the L1® Updater Application.
ToneMatch® Updater Software application. (two versions available)
If you have questions please see ToneMatch Updater discussion.
Original ToneMatch® Presets
Load the Bose_T1_Presets_10.bos file in the second bank.
Original Factory Scenes
Load the Bose_T1_FactoryScenes_10.bos file in the sixth bank.
Original User Scenes (5 blank scenes)
T1® Bank of 5 Blank User Scenes Load the Bose_T1_UserScenes_Reset_10.bos file in the seventh bank.
The T1® Original Factory Presets and documents shows an item
Acoustic Guitars - Taylor w/Fishman
This preset is not included in the Presets.