These devices are often placed between an instrument and an amplification system to modify the tone and other aspects of the sound of the instrument. Some musicians are using these in place of backline amplifiers and run their processors directly into their Bose System. Typically these can be run into
- Any ToneMatch Mixer input
- L1 Compact channel 2 (ToneMatch switch set to Line Level)
- S1 Pro System channel 1, 2, or Aux Input/Channel 3
- Channels 3 or 4 of the PS1 powerstand. They can also be run to Channels 1 or 2 with preset #00.
- Related Articles
- Acoustic Guitar for Acoustic Guitar Processors
- Vox Tonelab SE