Ken's Main Page (temporary)
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Brief Guide to Finding Information on the Bose® L1® Wiki
- 3 Links to Articles on Major Subjects
- 4 Other Useful Information
- 5 If You Would Like to Contribute Information to this Wiki
- The L1 Wiki is a catalog of information that you can browse and search. (You may be interested in Why A Wiki?)
- Some Wiki pages are moderated by Bose and show the badge to the right:
- If you would rather a conversation with others, including Bose experts, about the L1 products, you're better off at the Bose® Pro Portable PA Community.
Brief Guide to Finding Information on the Bose® L1® Wiki
- A Wiki is really just a collection of articles, sort of like a traditional encyclopedia. Unlike an encyclopedia, however, the articles in a Wiki are not organized alphabetically and there's no table of contents.
- Instead, Wiki users find information most commonly by searching. The search box at the top left of this page is present on all wiki pages. Feel free to try the search function now. Just type in something like "T1" and click Search.
Links to Articles on Major Subjects
- L1 family of products (all products)
- L1 Classic
- L1 Model I
- L1 Model II
- B1 Bass Module
- PackLite® power amplifier model A1
By User Type
By Technical Issue
- Connecting to Other Equipment / Musical Instruments
- Connecting to Other Equipment / Mixers, DI Boxes, Etc.
- Microphone Feedback
Other Useful Information
I'm stuck and I want an expert to help me
You can ask a question at our message board, in a special forum called Ask Bose for Help.
I need a diagram of how to connect equipment to the L1 system
- L1® System FAQ
- L1® Model I / FAQ
- L1® Model II / FAQ
- L1® T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / FAQ
- L1® PackLite® A1 Amplifier / FAQ