L1® Classic, Model I Power Stand Connections
L1® Classic shipped between 2003 and 2005
The L1 Classic had features built into its input/output panel that allowed the three amplifiers to be used separately as power amplifiers. For example, up to six B1 Bass Modules could be driven from an auxiliary Power Stand. See: Classic Extended Bass Package
The input/output panel as it appeared in units shipped between 2003 and 2005 is shown.
- On the right side of the input/output panel, there are inputs for
- All Amps In
- Amp 1 In
- Amp 2 In
- Amp 3 In
- And outputs for
- Amp 1 Out
- Amp 2 Out
- Amp 3 Out (used for B1 Bass Modules)
L1® Classic shipped between 2006 and 2007
Detailed View of Input / Output Panel for 3 Amps
Note: All white inputs are unbalanced (Amp 1, Amp 2, Amp 3 ,All Amps In)
The L1® Model I uses a simpler input/output panel
- Dropped Amp 1 out, Amp 2 output found on the L1® Classic
- Identified by orange labels and L1® logo
- RoHS compliant.
- Shipped with Presets 3.0 installed.