S1 Pro System Updates
Please ensure that your S1 Pro System is fully charged and connected to AC power when you do the firmware update.
Bose Updater PC/MAC
S1 Pro System updates can be obtained by using your PC or MAC computer. Navigate to the Bose Updater. The update requires a USB cable.
If you purchased your S1 Pro System prior to May 10, 2018 (North America/Europe) or July 2, 2018 (other regions), you must update your firmware using the Bose Updater. Then you can connect to the Bose Connect App.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to btu.bose.com. Keep your web browser open throughout this process
- Click "Download" to download the updater
- If the web browser gives download options, choose "Run." Otherwise, once the file is downloaded, open it and install the updater
- Connect a USB cable from the computer to the SERVICE jack on your product
- Click "Apply Changes." (Note: If no update is available, the updater shows your product is up to date)
- Once the system has been successfully updated, disconnect your product from the computer
Bose Connect App
The Bose Connect App adds enhancements to streaming Bluetooth to the S1 Pro Channel 3.
S1 Pro Firmware History
|7.1.7||March 12 2020||
|7.1.5||January 6, 2020||
|7.1.1||2019||Minor updates for compatibility with the Bose Connect App Version 9.x|
|7.1.0||June 3, 2018||
New features of v7.0.10 and Bose Connect App Version 6.1.0
|6.x.x||January 2018||Factory installed|
If you have difficulty updating your firmware, please contact Bose Support.