Template:ToneMatch Mixer to F1 Model 812 XLR Connection
ToneMatch Mixer to F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker XLR
Connecting the T4S/T8S via Analog Connection
- Make sure the device you are connecting to and the T4S/T8S are powered off and the T4S/T8S Master volume control is set to minimum.
- Using XLR balanced cables, connect one or two devices to the XLR Stereo Outputs of your T8S (see Figure 10).
- Note: The T4S/T8S can be connected to a device via the Analog R Output port using a 1/4" TRS cable (sold separately). Plug the other end of the TRS cable into the Analog Input port of the device. To connect the T4S/T8S to two devices, connect a second device to the Analog L Output port on the T4S/T8S using a 1/4" TRS cable.
- Connect a ToneMatch* power supply to the Power port of the T4S/T8S and plug it into a live AC outlet. Refer to “Connecting the ToneMatch’ Power Supply” on page 14.
F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker Channel 1 Combo Input
The use an XLR or ¼ inch Tip-Ring-Sleeve jack cable.
MIC / LINE LEVEL
Set this to LINE LEVEL
Use the Input 1 volume control.
- Set the Input 1 Volume control to the 0 (zero) position.
- Connect the T8S ToneMatch mixer Main Output to the Input 1
- Adjust the volume of the T8S ToneMatch mixer Main Output to the maximum output without distortion. This is probably between 10:00 o'clock and 12:00 o'clock on the Master Output
- While playing music through the T8S ToneMatch mixer, increase the Volume level so that the Signal/Clip indicator glows green with flickers of red. This will probably be around 9:00-11:00 o'clock
- If the Signal/Clip indicator glows red, decrease the Volume level so that it glows only green or red. If you see red flashes longer than one second, turn down the volume.