L1 Pro16 Power Stand
- Does the L1 Pro16 bass output compare with the L1 Pro Sub2?
- Bose Professional: Yes, same 10x18-in RaceTrack subwoofer. Sub2 has additional acoustic volume, which helps it achieve lower tuning, but the L1 Pro16 has remarkable low end.
- Will the sub on the L1 Pro 16 punch as hard as a B2?
- Bose Professional: While the B2 is an amazing bass module and sounds fantastic, yes, the Sub2 will punch as hard (harder) than a B2, and is tuned lower. You will hear things that B2 cannot replicate.
- How does the L1 Pro16 compare to the L1 Model II?
- Bose Professional: The L1 Pro16 was designed to be a replacement for L1S + B1 bass module, and it significantly outperforms it. However, performance-wise, the L1 Pro16 does veer into L1 model II + B2 territory.
- L1 Pro16: 118dB cont, 124dB peak, 42Hz - 16kHz (-3dB) vs. L1 model II + B2: 115dB cont, 121dB peak, 40hz - 12kHz (-3dB). As you can see, it is comparable, and subwoofer performance of the Pro16 is surprising. The L1 Pro32 + Sub1 or Sub2 will be the true replacement for L1 model II.
Source: comments from Bose Professional