S1 Pro to L1 Model II
If you want to use your S1 Pro System as a monitor and use an L1 Model II as the Front of House system you can connect your microphone and instrument to the S1 Pro System and connect the S1 Pro System to the L1 Model II
You can connect to the S1 Pro system as you would when using it alone. Then run a cable from the S1 Pro Line Out
The S1 Pro System Line Out is post Volume, Tone, and ToneMatch presets on channels 1 and 2. It also includes the post volume signal from channel 3.
L1 Model II Analog input 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve. Use an 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve cable.
- Set the Trim control on the power stand to the 0 (zero) position.
- Connect the audio source to the Analog Input
- Adjust the volume of the audio source to the maximum output without distortion.
- While playing the source, increase the Trim level so that the Signal/Clip indicator glows green or yellow.
- If the Signal/Clip indicator glows red, decrease the Trim level so that it glows only green or yellow.
The output from the T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine is a balanced mono 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve and the input on the L1 Model II is a balanced mono 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve so use a cable like this.
You can use an 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Sleeve cable but you may lose up to -6dB