Sennheiser Wireless Antennas
- Q The antennas are on the back
- Doesn't this reduce effectiveness when a receiver or transmitter is mounted in a rack with other equipment?
- A It’s a consideration between the use of 1-2 units vs. a multichannel setup.
- Front antennas would be nice to have if you drive just one or two units. If you use more transmitters and make use of a combiner, it is more useful to have the cabling in the back.
- A It's best to have a clear line-of-sight between transmitter and receiver antennas.
- If you prefer to mount your transmitter or receiver in a rack unit, consider
- A For multiple units consider
- A Antenna options