T4S to Two S1 Pro Systems (Stereo)
Here's a quick overview of how you can connect a T4S to an S1 Pro
- Leave the T4S and S1 Pro turned off until you have things connected
- Connect the T4S power supply to the T4S (T4S power supply sold separately)
- Connect the T4S Right Output to the Right S1 Pro System channel 1 or 2
- Connect the T4S Left Output to the Left S1 Pro System channel 1 or 2
- Use 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve cables for best results
On each S1 Pro System
- Turn on the T4S
- Set the Rotary Selector to PAN/AUX
- Press the CH EDIT button for each channel you are using and pan the input left or right as required
- Turn on the S1 Pro
- Play some music on the T4S ToneMatch mixer and bring up the Master Volume to 12:00 o'clock
- Bring up the channel volume on the S1 Pros so you get a solid green light. If you see red or you hear distortion, turn down the channel volume.
Now use the T4S ToneMatch mixer Master Volume to control the overall volume.