- If you are here to update the firmware for your T4S or T8S please follow this link ⇒ T4S T8S Firmware Update Instructions
These are the latest versions of the ToneMatch Updater application.
ToneMatch® Updater Software application. (two versions available)
- PC ToneMatch® Updater Software application for PC
- MAC ToneMatch® Updater Software application for MAC (Supports OSX 10.7 through 10.15.x)
If you have questions please see ToneMatch Updater discussion.
- To update your L1 Model II with a T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine use the older version of the L1 Updater software
- L1® Updater Software application. Note: This is required to do any updates for the T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine and L1 Model II Power Stand. (Two versions available)
[Filename] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed
If you see "[Filename] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" message displayed
Mac OSX users may see this message when trying to install a Bose app. If this message appears, try the following:
Mac users may need to hold the Control key (Ctrl) when opening the file.
Various versions of the Mac OS cannot identify Bose as a developer. The Mountain Lion version of OS X (10.8) includes a feature called Gatekeeper to protect users from installing applications of non-Apple identified developers. The Mavericks version of OS X (10.9.5) temporarily cannot identify Bose as a developer as well.
To open the application, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Control key while clicking on the application icon
- Note: Do not use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu
In the menu that appears, select Open at the top of the list
A confirmation window will appear. Select Open
Without Control click:
With Control click:
More information on Gatekeeper can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290