Amazon Echo to S1 Pro
The S1 Pro system can be paired with an Amazon Echo device to use Alexa. The S1 Pro system does not have a microphone so the Amazon Echo device must be able to hear your commands to respond. Note: You will have to control the volume on the S1 Pro system. The Echo device does not send volume commands to the S1 Pro system. Some responses will be heard through the Amazon Echo devices.
Put your S1 Pro system in Pairing Mode
Press and hold the Bluetooth button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator begins flashing white. The Bluetooth button is located in the Input 3 section on the system's control panel
Connect Your Echo Device
You can stream audio from an Echo device through a Bluetooth speaker.
Before you begin
- Set your Echo and Bluetooth speaker at least three ft (one m) apart.
- For best results, choose a Bluetooth speaker certified for use with Echo devices. To learn more, go to Supported Bluetooth Profiles for Echo Devices.
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and turn up the volume.
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices from your Echo. An Echo can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time.
To connect a Bluetooth speaker to your Echo
- Turn on pairing mode on your S1 Pro System.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator begins flashing white. The Bluetooth button is located in the Input 3 section on the system's control panel
- In the Alexa app, select the Devices icon.
- Choose your device.
- Select Bluetooth Devices.
- Select Pair a New Device.
- When a list of available devices appears, select your Bluetooth speaker and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the device pairs successfully, the Bluetooth button will turn solid white.
Tip: To connect to a previously paired device, say, "Connect." Your Echo connects to the device that was last connected.
Adapted from Connect Your Echo Device to Bluetooth Speakers]