L1 Pro32 Half Stack
- Can I operate the L1 Pro32 with only the lower section of the line array?
- Sometimes there is not sufficient height to use the full array
- The L1 Pro32 can be used without the upper array. This configuration is useful when a venue ceiling cannot accommodate the height of the L1 Pro32
Source: Page 7 of the L1 Pro32 Owners Guide
- For best results, ensure array is at ear level for listeners
- Unlike the L1 Model II, the L1 Pro32 automatically adjusts the level of the bass output to maintain the appropriate spectral balance.
- It’s a valid use case to use only the bottom array section. In fact, the EQ automatically adjusts to compensate.
Craig Small - Bose