L1 Pro System EQ
The System EQ feature on the L1 Pro systems applies an EQ preset to the master output. This is similar to a graphic equalizer on traditional analogue mixers, but it uses four presets instead for quick access:
- Off - i.e. 'Flat', no EQ applied.
- Live - best for live performances
- Slight reduction in 100Hz, bump around 1KHz, slight reduction at 10KHz
- Music - best for DJ sets.
- Increase around 100Hz, increase around 10KHz
- Speech - best for just dialogue, if using the system for public address.
- Reduction between 100Hz and 500Hz, bump around 2KHz-3KHz, bump over 11KHz
The System EQ setting will not affect the system's XLR line output audio.