Model 1S Model II Cylindrical Radiators
Top sections are physically identical (same dimensions).
Note: The actual model designation is on the label on the back channel.
- Top array 39.63” H x 4.15” W x 4.13” D (100.6 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.5 cm)
- Model 1S has silver background
- Model II has black background
Lower sections are physically different (Model 1S is 3.9" shorter).
- Model 1S is approximately 39.63” H x 4.15” W x 4.13” D (100.6 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.5 cm)
- Model II is approximately 43.5” H x 4.15” W x 4.13” D (111.0 mm x 9.0 cm x 10.5 cm)
- Close up view of the ends (Model 1S on top, Model II below)
- Top caps are identical
Q: Can I use the Model 1S lower extension (no drivers) in the Model II with the Model II Cylindrical Radiator® top section?
- A: No. No sound will come out from the top section.