Parker P8 EN Guitar
This is what I am using with my L1 Compact
Parker P8 EN Event Series
Parker's first acoustic guitar features a solid cedar top, rosewood binding, solid flame maple back & flame maple sides. It has a mahogany neck with ebony microdot inlaid fingerboard & bridge. Electronics are a Fishman® hum canceling pickup combined with their Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup. 1/4" and XLR outputs are provided.
- Solid Cedar top with Rosewood binding.
- Solid Flame Maple back. Flame Maple sides. Rosewood binding.
- Bass balanced Ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle.
- Mahogany neck, microdot inlaid Ebony fingerboard, zero fret, Rosewood capped headstock.
- Fishman® hum canceling pickup combined with Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup.
- 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo outputs.
- Grover Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
It is great having these controls right on the guitar.
- Top mounted volume control
- Controls: magnetic/piezo blend, bass & treble cut/boost.
- Mag. Pickups: Exclusive Fishman® Blender System
- Mag. Config: 1 under saddle pickup / 1 exclusive Rare Earth®
- Mag. PU Select:Blend option
- Piezo System: Fishman® Acoustic Matrix® Undersaddle pickup
- PreAmp/Mixer: Hum cancelling neck position Fishman® complimented with a Fishman® Acoustic Matrix® Undersaddle pickup
- Other Controls:
Top mounted master volume, magnetic/piezo blend, independent boost/cut style bass and treble controls.
- Output: 1/4" and XLR mono/stereo
P8E Tones/Sounds: Bold sounds of cedar and flame maple yeilding bright, compressed, balanced tones capable of cutting through an ensemble mix.
Wood: Solid Cedar top with Rosewood binding
Solid Flame Maple back and Laminated Flame Maple sides, Rosewood Binding
Bridge: Bass balanced bridge with compensated bone saddle
Wood: Mahogany with rosewood capped headstock
Neck Design: 5 piece construction
Neck-Body Joint: Dove-tail style
Number of Frets: 19 Frets
Fret Material: Nickel S
Fret Size: .045" high, .095" wide
Fret Board: Ebony fingerboard with microdot inlays
Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" conical form
Neck Shape: Width: regular, Thickness: regular
Nut Width: 1.69"
String Spacing: 2.14"
Truss Rod: Lightweight steel
Tuners: Grover® Sta-Tite (97 series) gold machine heads - 14:1
Weight: 4 1/2 pounds
Strings: Vinci .012" - .053"
Case/Bag: Parker Hardshell Case