Preset for Double Bass with Schertler DYN-B
Quoting Monte from the Bose® Pro Portable PA Community
- ... #60 has been good to me but I have to drastically cut the mids on the remote. Sounds pretty great until it gets loud, and then the bass gets a little hollow. I ended up using #83 with the band pass, and instant great acoustic sound!! I ran flat on the eq and the sound was hands down the best live sound I have ever gotten.
- At the end of the night some of the guys from the Shoals were in and the keyboard and guitar turned up. The vocalist at the bar motioned I needed to turn up. Still sounded the same, but it was LOUD. Still sounded just like my bass sans amplification.
- Unless anyone does an EQ setting for the SChERtLER Dyn family (Hint?!?) this one works really well for me. It was actually better than using channel 3 with my dedicated Schertler acoustic preamp.
- Presets 2.0 mentioned above
- 60 Upright 3/4 Bass w/ Fishman pickup Basses
- 83 50 Hz / 5 KHz Band Pass Utility
- T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Preset equivalent to #83 above
Preset: 50HZ-5kHz Bandpass