From Bose Portable PA Encyclopedia
- Every sound source should be amplified through only one System.
- There are times that you will want to "pan" across two or more Systems. It may sound fine on stage and may help with the stage mix, but you run the risk of causing phase issues and nulls in the audience.
- Every player should hear him/herself through the System closest to him/her.
- Try to keep loud sources out of the path between a player and his/her System.
- All players that should be heard at the same volume should be the same distance from the his/her System.