In an ideal situation you will have
- A minimum of eight feet of stage depth (more if you have a large room) and
- A minimum of four-six feet of stage width for each player
- If you have four (or more) performers then you might want width as above and stage depth at least 50%-75% of the width. The farther apart the players are, the more you will want some depth behind you everyone can hear one another.
Examples (minimums - width x length):
- Two performers: 8' x 8'
- Four performers: 16' x 8'
- Minimum: Width: 4 x 4' = 16' Depth 50% of Width = 8'
- Better: Width: 4 x 6' = 24' Depth 50% of Width = 12'
- Six performers: 24' x 12'
- Minimum: Width: 6 x 4' = 24' Depth 50% of Width = 12'
This makes for a tolerable stage, you will probably want a little more room, but you should be able to make this work.
Notes from Page 9 of the Bose® Personalized Amplification System™ family of products Owner's Guide
This is the owners guide for the L1 Classic copyright © 2005