T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / Aux to a Separate System
Revision as of 03:29, 26 March 2017 by ST (ST moved page T1 ToneMatchÂ® Audio Engine / Aux to a Separate System to T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / Aux to a Separate System)
Using Aux to send a signal exclusively to a second System
In this example, we are taking an input in Channel 3, and sending it to Aux, and not to Main.
- Set the Selector to Aux
- Press CH Edit for Channel 3
- Press button 1 to enable Aux
- Press button 2 to see the Tap menu
- Turn the Tap setting to Pre: With EQ & FX. Press the button to Select.
- Set the Channel Volume to 0 (zero).
I set the Volume to 0 to avoid unwanted consequences of accidentally hitting Mute. Just to be safe, I also Mute the channel.
- Adjust Aux Volume if necessary.
You will probably end up at or near 100%