Use this page to post links to technical resources.
- Debunking Common Audio Myths at Shure.com
- This is a link to an article from the "SHURE" Applications Engineering Group which I found most helpful in explaining some of the myths that have gained prominence over the years. -- IanHB
- Acoustics: Fun and interesting reading From the University of Salford — a Greater Manchester University
- Here is a really nice site with animated interactive demonstrations of many of the aspects of acoustics that impact what we hear.
- These are a few examples, but I encourage you to bang around the site. There is a lot of really interesting reading.
- Waves on a String that leads to
- Standing Waves
- Superimposition of Waves talks about Phase, Interference, Path and Phase difference.
- Stereo Speaker Interference Experiment
This one is very interesting giving us insight into why we should be choosy when someone asks where to place the stage.