We have a formal Site Policy and we have these Article Guidelines.
- Provide links to all sources of outside information.
- Clearly distinguish between facts and opinions.
- Expand all acronyms or create an article that defines an acronym if you insist on using one.
- Use your personal page to tell us about you, provide links to your website or blog, and do some personal promotion.
- Sign your articles (use ~~~~ to sign your contributions)
- DO NOT Promote rumours.
If you write in a tone that suggests that you are providing facts, link to a source or expect your article to be edited mercilessly.
- DO NOT Quote anonymous sources.
If a source cannot be named, then what s/he has to say does not belong here.
- DO NOT Use this site to advertise your goods and services.
Exception: Feel free to post a link and brief description in your personal page (linked from your Log In ID at the top, near the center of every page).
ST 06:03, 24 August 2006 (GMT-7)