Template:Sub1/Sub2 Level Control
- Why have a LEVEL control on the Bose Sub1/Sub2? This can also apply to other subwoofers as well.
Other times bass may seem excessive
- At higher volumes
- Due to boundary effects (proximity to walls and corners)
- On a resonant stage
You can compensate for this by turning down the Sub1/Sub2 LEVEL Control.
- Set the Sub1/Sub2 Level control at 12:00 o'clock.
- Raise/lower the volume of the L1 Pro32 as required.
- Adjust the Sub1/Sub2 Level control to balance bass level with the mid-high level from the L1 Pro 32.