Stage Layouts / ST Duo
This is how we set our stage as a Duo
- Orange numbers are Systems and Inputs using those Systems.
- Blue filled numbers are Channels on the T1®.
System ST on the left
T1® Channel Inputs
- Vocal Neumann KMS105. Preset: Vocal Microphone KMS 105
- Morgan L-Body with Fishman passive Under Saddle Transducer (Piezo) Preset: Acoustic Guitar / Flat zEQ. See Larrivee & Morgan ToneMatch Settings for details.
- Paul Reed Smith 513 through Line6 XT Live (or for quieter gigs just direct to the T1®)
- PorchBoard Floor Bass
- Fishman Under Saddle Transducer (Piezo) passive.
- Direct to a the T1® works well because Channels 1,2,3 have high impedance inputs that match up well with passive Piezo pickups.
- We do not play two PorchBoards simultaneously. Typically, whoever is setting the rhythm for a song will play the PorchBoard.
System LK on the right
T1® Channel Inputs
- Vocal AKG C1000s Preset: Vocal Microphone Hi Gain "Normal"
- Larrivee Dreadnought with B-Band Under Saddle Transducer (non-Piezo) with A series onboard preamp Preset: Taylor Dreadnought Finger Style See ToneMatch® Presets / Taylor for more details.
- Fender Stratocaster through Line6 POD XT with Shortboard foot controller (or for quieter gigs just direct to the T1®)
- PorchBoard Floor Bass.
Depending on the what else is going on at the gig, we will both run our Line6 processors without amp models. This results in a clean sound.
We can add digital effects (minimal) if we think its appropriate.
I usually run Bose Version 2 preset 35 (Paul Reed Smith Custom 22) with the XTLive, if I'm going to be swapping from electric to acoustic. If the whole night will be acoustic I will use Preset: Acoustic Guitar / Flat zEQ. See Larrivee & Morgan ToneMatch Settings for details.
This has worked extremely well for us, and when there are guest artists it is simple to get them plugged in and going.
You can see the earlier version of this page at Stage Layouts / ST Duo Classic / Model I