T4S to L1 Compact
Here's a quick overview of how you can connect a T4S to an L1 Compact
- Leave the T4S and L1 Compact turned off until you have things connected
- Connect the ToneMatch Power Supply to the T4S (T4S power supply sold separately)
- Connect the T4S Right Output to L1 Compact channel 2
- Use a 1/4 inch Tip-Ring-Sleeve cable for best results
- Set the channel volume off for channel 1
- Set the channel volume off for channel 2
- On the T4S
- Set the Rotary Selector to PAN/AUX
- Press the CH EDIT button for each channel you are using and pan the input hard RIGHT
- Note: Steps 1 and 2 above are one-time-only. You don't have to change this unless you get another L1 Compact and want to run in stereo
- Connect all your sound sources to the T4S
- Turn on the L1 Compact
- Bring up the channel volume on the L1 Compact to 10:00 o'clock
Control the overall volume with the T4S master volume.
If you see the L1 Compact clipping (red light) or you hear audible distortion, turn down the Master Volume on the T4S. If you still see red, you can turn down the volume on the L1 Compact Channel 2.
If you have questions, please join the conversation in the Bose Portable PA Community.