T8S to L1 Compact
- Leave the T8S ToneMatch mixer and L1 Compact turned off until you have things connected
- Connect the ToneMatch Power Supply to the T8S ToneMatch mixer
- Use a 1/4 inch Tip-Ring-Sleeve cable for best results
On the L1 Compact:
- Set the channel volume off for channel 1
- Set the channel volume off for channel 2
- Turn on the T8S ToneMatch mixer
- Set the Rotary Selector to PAN/AUX
- Press the CH EDIT button for each channel you are using and pan the input hard RIGHT
- Note: Steps 1 and 2 above are one-time-only. You don't have to change this unless you get another L1 Compact and want to run in stereo
- Connect all your sound sources to the T8S ToneMatch mixer
- Turn on the L1 Compact
- Bring up the channel volume on the L1 Compact to 10:00 o'clock position.
Control the overall volume with the T8S ToneMatch mixer master volume.
If you see the L1 Compact clipping (red light) or you hear audible distortion, turn down the Master Volume on the T8S. If you still see clipping on the L1 Compact turn down the volume on L1 Compact channel 2.
If you have questions, please join the conversation in the Bose Portable PA Community.