ToneMatch® Updater Software application. (two versions available)
If you have questions please see ToneMatch Updater discussion.
[Filename] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed
If you see "[Filename] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" message displayed
Mac OSX users may see this message when trying to install a Bose app. If this message appears, try the following:
Mac users may need to hold the Control key (Ctrl) when opening the file.
Various versions of the Mac OS cannot identify Bose as a developer. The Mountain Lion version of OS X (10.8) includes a feature called Gatekeeper to protect users from installing applications of non-Apple identified developers. The Mavericks version of OS X (10.9.5) temporarily cannot identify Bose as a developer as well.
To open the application, follow these steps:
In the menu that appears, select Open at the top of the list
A confirmation window will appear. Select Open
Without Control click:
With Control click:
More information on Gatekeeper can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:59, 9 March 2008||50 × 49 (7 KB)||ST (talk | contribs)|
|04:18, 3 March 2008||No thumbnail||(7 KB)||ST (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 15 pages link to this file:
- Firmware Prerequisites
- L1® Model II Power Stand Firmware Updates
- Presets / ToneMatch® / Downloads
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / Shared Scenes
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / Stereo Output to Two L1®s
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / USB / Output Stereo to Two F1 Systems
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine / USB / Output Stereo to Two L1®s
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine Firmware Updates
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine to Two Model 1S Power Stands
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine to Two Model II Power Stands
- T1® / Downloads / Factory Settings
- Template:T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine to Two L1®s
- Template:T4S/T8S Firmware Prerequisites