T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine Tips
This is a compilation of Tips for the T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine shared by T1® owners on the Bose® Pro Portable PA Community.
- T1® ParaEQ eliminates Wind Noise - Woody B (What to do in windy situations...?)
- T1® ParaEQ solves thumping from X Bridge (piezo pickup) - Strat Man (T1 and x bridge)
- T1® Noise Gate solves single coil buzz - jayare (eliminating single -coil buzzzzz)
- T1® use with non-Bose PA - open-road-matt (Value of Presets)
- T1® cases - open-road-matt (Protecting the T1™)
- T1® and Difficulty seeing buttons outdoors - many contributors
- T1® Noise Gate helps with Feedback - ~Musicman~ and Esparka - Feedback Problems
- T1® Lid protects trim settings - StuartD
- T1® with Passive Piezo Pickups - MBanshee
If you have instruments with passive pickups, and instruments with active pickups or preamps, try the passive pickups in T1™ Channels 1, 2, or 3. You can put the instruments with active pickups or preamps into Channels 4/5. Bouzouki with passive McIntyre Pickup to T1™ - MBanshee.
- T1® Bypass feature for A/B comparisons - Ken-at-Bose mini tutorial
- T1® Microphone Bracket - thoughts, ideas, alternatives - Many contributors
- T1® Scenes Housekeeping - jivauk using Excel to record your Scene settings
The conversation continues in the Message Board